In 2010, ad spent for outdoor advertising touched $6.1 billion in America alone! This is according to a study conducted by Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA). Why does outdoor ad spent continue to rise even during recession? Because advertisers realize that people spend far more time outdoors than watching TV or reading magazines. What’s more outdoor advertising can be used to supplement TV, radio or print ad campaigns.
Outdoor signage targets people ‘on the go’, when they are driving, on the bus or train, waiting at a terminal, shopping and so on. These ad spaces create larger than life images that the viewer cannot help but notice. But the truth is that signage is not considered by many business development experts as significant for marketing as they are simply ignorant about its value. They should because outdoor advertising is unique as it works in different levels to command attention, engage consumers, and get results.
Today an advertiser is spoilt for choice with different types of outdoor advertising options. Billboards, digital signage, neon signage, façade signs, transit signs and media, jumbotrons, pylon signs and so on. See some more reasons why an advertiser should include outdoor signage in his campaigns-
• Outdoor advertising is a 24/7 media and it reaches highly mobile customers quickly and effectively.
• It has a lower cost per thousand and also a lower cost per rating point compared to other media. This means added exposure for the capital invested.
• With outdoor it is possible to localize messages geographically or demographically. This will save money that is wasted on exposure to unwanted areas or persons.
• Outdoor signage is placed in uncluttered environments, so vibrant ads get more visibility.
• Achieve immediate returns and campaign reach potential in the first week itself i.e. the advertiser will get more ROI for advertising.
• Repeated viewing of an outdoor signage makes the customer retain the message and the company name.
• Outdoor Advertising is free to viewers unlike magazines, news papers, cable television that need be paid to watch or read.
With more than 100 dedicated professionals and over 20 years of hands-on experience in our outdoor signage division, instoreMasters designs, manufactures and installs outdoor Advertising Signage and On-premise Signage. We also specialize in long-life version of architectural signage combined with LED strip illumination. At InstoreMasters, we are a bunch of committed professionals serving signage for clients who appreciate our customer service oriented culture and professionalism.
We at InstoreMasters have arranged strategic partnerships with different European, American and Far Eastern suppliers of innovative signage solutions to serve such clients who require unique signage ideas.
The advertising fascia can be inkjet printed, air brushed, by computer cut vinyl graphics or made 3-dimensional with various sign making materials such as stainless steel, brass, zincor, acrylic, aluminum, wood with combination of lighting by fluorescent lamps, cold cathode neon tubes, LED strips, halogen, metal halide lamps, etc.
On-premise signs, such as Facade Sign, Flexface Sign, Pylon Sign, Built-up Dimensional Sign, etc. are manufactured with different sign materials such as Stainless Steel, Brass, Zinc or Aluminum, Aluminum Composite Panel (ACP), Acrylic, Wood, etc. with combination of sign lighting by fluorescent lamps, cold cathode neon tubes, LED strips, halogen, metal halide lamps, etc.
Manufacturers, agents, exporters and other suppliers from European Union (EU), US and the Far EastOur regional partners in